Find a Doctor
Step 1: AMMC Registration
Complete AMMC Registration Forms
First thing you will need to do is begin your registration by visiting the AMMC registry website and uploading all required personal documents.
You will need to upload electronic copies of the following documents:
- A goverment issued Photo ID - driver's license, military ID or passport
- Proof of Arkansas address - utility bill, bank statement, federal or state document
- A recent headshot using the same style as your driver's license or passport
- Last four digits of your social security number
- A valid email address
- You must complete your online application in one session, you will not be able to save and complete it at a later time.
Upon completion you will receive an email to confirm your email address, make sure to verify your address or your application will not be reviewed.
Step 2: Find a Marijuana Doctor
How to Qualify Your Condition for Medicinal Marijuana
Upon approval you will receive your AMMC patient ID number which will then allow you make an appointment with an AMMC registered physician.
Your certified to recommend physician will decide if you meet one of the qualifying conditions and provide your written certification to be approved to receive medical marijuana as treatment option.
Upon approval you will have to pay the $50 AMMC ID card fee to receive your Arkansas medical marijuana card.
Step 3: Visit Your Dispensary
Receive Your AMMC Card
Once you have received your Arkansas medical marijuana card, stop in our Texarkana, AR dispensary. Feel the Bloom Medicinals Difference and learn about:
- The different administration methods available
- Dosage procedures for each product
- Product onset and duration times
- And much more!