How to Start Renewing Your Card
MMJ Card Renewal Documentation
Getting the Necessary Documents
If your card’s within 60 days of expiring, consider setting up a recertification appointment. The DHSS requires annual medical marijuana card renewal and recertification by a licensed physician. The renewal is done entirely online, takes 10-20 minutes to fill out, and our team at Bloom Medicinals is on stand-by to help you get your MMJ card renewed.
- Physician certification form received within 30 days of completing a renewal application
- A new patient form is required for Caregivers
- Proof of your Missouri residency
- A government issued ID with photo
- An electronic/digital photo
- Updated contact information
- Any changes in the physician certification form since the previous submission.
Starting the Renewal Process
Submitting Your Documents for Renewal
Step 1: Visit the Department of Health and Senior Services patient registry portal with your login.
- Click “Create Application”
- Choose “Patient Renewal”
- Select “Create Application”
- Select your license number in the drop down titled “License Number”
- Select “Save” to save your application
- This opens your application, letting you make edits to every page for your application
Step 2: Submit your application
- If you need any additional support, contact our team at Bloom Medicinals for help! We’re always happy to help with any questions and application processes.
That's All There is to it
Medical Card Renewal Summary
There’s a total of four documents to upload. You’re able to upload your Missouri license or ID once for the proof of residency and once more for the government issued ID. Make sure the digital photo of you is a clear, color photo, and taken in the last 90 days. It should be shoulders up against a white or off-white background - like a drivers or passport photo. You can use your Missouri driver’s license as proof of residency - if you don’t have one, the DHSS accepts utility bills as well as DMV registration. For your government issued photo ID - you can use a driver’s license, state ID, or passport.
The Missouri Medical Marijuana Renewal Fees Are
- $25 fee for patient ID card renewal
- $100 fee for cultivation renewal
Within 30 days, you should receive your approval once accepted. Updates from DHSS will be sent to your email as Missouri only issues digital medical marijuana cards.
Select Your Nearest Bloom Medicinals Dispensary
Missouri Dispensary Locations
Once you receive your Patient or Caregiver Registry Card, you'll be able to access and browse our Bloom Medicinals Missouri dispensaries. We have locations available in Cape Girardeau, O'Fallon, Cameron, and Springfield. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and prepared to help patients discover administration methods, understand dosage procedures for our products and learn about onset and duration times.