What are the qualifying conditions for a medical marijuana card in the state of Missouri?
Bloom Medicinals has the details below:
- that don't respond to other treatments
- Chronic medical conditions
- that causes severe, persistent pain or muscle spasms, including but not limited to those from multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson's disease, and Tourette's syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders
- such as PTSD if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
- Terminal illnesses
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- that are normally treated with prescription medications that could lead to physical or psychological dependence if a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be a safer and effective treatment alternative.
- In the professional judgment
- of a physician, other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, Huntington's disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.