Eleven Roses and Super Lemon Haze Strains
In this article I will be highlighting two outstanding cannabis strains; Eleven Roses and Super Lemon Haze. They are both available in our Texarkana dispensary. I will explain the origins of both strains, discuss their terpene and cannabinoid content, size and growing cycle, color, flavor, aroma, effects and medicinal benefits. Finally, I will share some reviews by consumers.
Eleven Roses Strain Details
The breeders at Delicious Seeds started developing Eleven Roses more than three years ago. It took the efforts of their entire team to create an exceptional hybrid which is now considered to be one of the most popular cannabis strains in Arkansas. It is a cross between the award winning female Sugar Black Rose, which has won more than 30 cups, and an outstanding male Appalachian Kush. The finished product turned out to be an enhanced version of Sugar Black Rose. It exceeded all expectations of the breeders with its unique characteristics, colors, flavors, aromas and medicinal benefits.
Eleven Roses is fairly quick to grow, flowering in 55-60 days. It is quite a short plant. If grown indoors, it does not develop many branches, putting its energy into producing dense buds which are very uniform. The indoor yield of the strain is 600 gm per sq. meter or about 2oz per sq. ft. When grown outdoors, it produces an outstanding yield, ready to harvest in September. The plant develops a large number of branches as well as dense uniform buds. Just one 5 ft. plant is capable of producing anywhere from 1000gm-2000gm per plant. This strain is also very easy to grow and is resistant to mold and pests.
The color of the flowers and the sugar leaves during the entire flowering phase can be described as autumnal; green, yellow, red and purple.
It is considered indica-dominant 80%-20% with a THC level of 24% and a low CBD content.
Flowery, earthy and pungent
When smoked, this strain initially exhibits a slightly metallic taste, characteristic of Kush strains. Within a few seconds, the flavor quickly transitions to that of a subtle floral, sweet fruit which is earthy.
The dominant terpenes are beta-caryophyllene, limonene and pinene.
Long lasting and intense, highly relaxing and even narcotic, great body-buzz, but helps with focus
Medicinal Benefits of Elven Roses
- Helps with nausea
- Great for sleep
- Relieves pain, especially headaches
- Reduces stress and depression
- “I have a traumatic brain injury and have a hard time sleeping. This is the best strain I have found to help relax and sleep!”
- “Helps with my back pain as well as I have found.”
Super Lemon Haze Strain Details
Super Lemon Haze was developed by Netherlands-based Green House Seed Company. It is a sativa-dominant 80%-20% hybrid of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze. The strain has won several awards, including High Times Cannabis Cup Amsterdam winner for two years in a row; 2008-2009. Other awards include:
- 1st place IC420 Growers Cup Amsterdam 2010
- 2nd place High TimesCannabis Cup Amsterdam 2010
- 1st placeHigh Times Medical Cup Seattle 2012
- 2nd place ExpoGrowIrun2012 (Spain)
- 1st place ExpoGrow Irun 2013(Spain)
Even though Super Lemon Haze is considered to be predominantly a sativa, the flowers are known to grow in many different shapes and sizes; including oddly shaped and long and loosely structured to dense. They are covered in a thick layer of resinous trichomes. The strain’s growing period typically lasts between 10-12 weeks. It produces a fairly high yield of 600-800 gm per sq meter or 2-2.6 oz/sq. ft.
The pistils turn bright orange when the plant is fully matured. The bud is speckled with a bright green and brown hue.
The THC content is typically between 15-20%, but can reach as much as 25%. Thanks to its Super Silver Haze lineage, the strain contains 1-2% CBN and it contains less than 1% CBD. Green House also developed a high-CBD version by breeding it with a high-CBD male.
The aroma is lemony; zesty, citrusy with a little sweetness
As you would expect, the flavor is tart, spicy and sweet like a lemonhead candy, but less sharp. Also piney.
The dominant terpenes in this strain are limonene and terpinolene. Terpenes at lower levels may include myrcene, ocimene and beta-caryophyllene, depending on its genotype.
Energetic and lively, uplifting and happy, creative and cerebral.
- Its mood-elevating properties may help with depression, stress and anxiety.
- Relieves chronic pain
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Helps with nausea and loss of appetite
- Relieves fatigue
- SLH has got to be the best as far as taste and smell it works great on pain levels. i have had 5 spinal decompression and fusion surgeries in the past 12 years so i should know. the only problem with this strain is it keeps selling right out.
- Great sativa strain, awesome for nature walks, somewhat of a creeper strain, defs for daytime use
- Spicy lemon smell with hazy, wispy nugs covered in hairs. Slow onset that starts with a light excitement/euphoria and a defined head high. Very focused and cerebral, giggly, and uplifted. Great for daytime and going out.
- It’s a nice, uplifting high. The smell is like a lemon tree. Smoking once may not be enough of a high for some. If you’re like that, which is how I am, wait a little while and smoke a second time. You’ll be ready to take on the world. A great daytime smoke.
I hope I have piqued your interest enough to tempt you into trying these two outstanding cannabis strains. Be sure to leave a comment about your experiences with one or both strains!
cannabislifenetwork.com, Most Popular Medical Marijuana Strains in Arkansas, Allen Brown, March 29, 2021
leafly.com, Delicious Seeds Eleven Roses
leafly.com, Super Lemon Haze
weedmaps.com, Super Lemon Haze
cannaconnection.com, Eleven Roses
thcmedco.com, Eleven Roses